All Systems are Online

Return to Statuspage

[osc-fr1] Some applications unreachable

» Published on Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:15:00 +0000

  • Post-Mortem

    All applications have been migrated. The incident is now over.

    If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support.

    » Updated Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:26:00 +0000
  • Update

    The crash has been traced back to an hypervisor crash on our infrastructure provider. 75% of the apps that were on that node have been migrated. The other 25% should be available in the next minutes.

    » Updated Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:25:00 +0000
  • Investigating

    One of our host node became unresponsive. Some applications scaled to 1 container may be unreachable. Our team has been alerted.

    » Updated Mon, 20 Jun 2022 10:15:00 +0000

Subscribe to Updates